So bad trader tells me he will come down to get he lambs when he isn't so busy. He was very short and curt He also said something about butchering them and that I should do it. I told him that wasn't part of the deal.
Bad trader showed up Yesterday to get the lambs. Yes 1 month later; then Bad Trader has the guts to come back later and tell me the lambs were lean . I was so mad. I reminded him about him being rude to me 1 month ago when he should have taken the lambs and when they probally were fatter because they were on pasture eating all day long. He told me that maybe I could make it up by giving him some of my meat chickens in the spring. I told him that lamb costs more than turkey does by a long shot. He still made good on the deal. Bad trader got angry and walked away.
I might add that this is the second deal Bad Trader screwed me on. The other had to do with him giving and delivering lime in exchange for us providing a petting zoo .. Wound up costing me $50 to hire the girl who helps me and me having to go and get the lime 9 months later.
Note to self ...no more deals with Bad trader
Now that's a story. The bartering going on is amazing.
ReplyDeleteOnly you could have stories like this! Love it!
ReplyDeletemuah!
Tab